The National Assembly Service Commission has appointed Ojo Amos Olatunde as acting clerk.
The appointment comes a day after the commission queried Mohammed Sani-Omolori for refusing to retire as clerk of the national assembly after 35 years in service.
National Assembly Service Commission has approved the Appointment of Clerks of the National Assembly.
1. Ojo Amos Olatunde – Action Clerk To the National Assembly
2. Bala Yabani Mohammed Acting Deputy Clerk to the National Assembly
3. Dauda Ibrahim El-Ladan – Acting Clerk, Senate
4. Patrick A. Giwa – to remain Clerk, House of Representatives pending in retirement in November, 2020
5. Yusuf Asir Danbatta – Acting Secretary to the National Assembly Service Commission